Buying - Steps to Buying a Home
Steps To Buy With No Credit:
1. View our Inventory - Receive our property Listings by email or view them on the AP Capital Web Site.
2. Loan Approval - Loan qualification is required before showing properties from our inventory. It is important to determine for how much the buyer is able to qualify in order to purchase a home and the monthly payment borrower’s can afford. To get your loan approved, Proof of Income and Proof of Down Payment Funds are required, along with 2 years of tax returns and 3 months of the last bank statements. Click here to determine how much you qualify for.
3. Showing our properties - To view our inventory, Click here. Some properties are occupied and others are vacant, please do not disturb the tenant. Sometimes there will be an eviction in place if the property was purchased from trustee sale. Contact us to schedule showing.
4. Inspections - We do not offer inspection periods of any of our properties. All properties are sold as is.
5. Contact us - If you wish to purchase a property upon showing, submit a written offer to us and we will prepare the Purchase Contract.
Purchase Contract - We will draft a wholesale contract with the following terms:
A. Earnest money - We require USD 5,000 non refundable deposit by cashiers check or wire, by the end of the day, or by 10am the following morning if submitting an offer after hours. Earnest money is refundable only in the event if we are unable to produce Title Insurance.
B. Inspections - All of our properties are for sale as is where is and have no inspection periods. Perform due diligence prior submitting your offer and deposit of Earnest Money.
C. Closing- Currently we only allow closing through a Title Company.